Rattlesnake is just a familiar everyday meal in a popular family meal because of its rich flavor, served with sour soup and rice.
– 200g fresh shrimp
– 100 grams of fleshy meat
– 2 onions
– Cooking oil
– Spices: Fish sauce, salt, sugar, pepper, wedge seeds.
– Shrimp washed, salted a little salt and then on the island kitchen until the water (this way the meat will be firm and not smelly).
– The meat is just washed, cut into pieces.
– Onion crushed, chopped.
– Non-aromatic dried onion, shrimp, and meat on the island, seasoned with 2 teaspoons fish sauce, 1 tablespoon of seasoning seeds, 1/3 teaspoon of sugar. Then add 1/2 cup of water, simmer until water is low.
– Sprinkle with pepper, let the prawns rim the meat to the plate with white rice.